You’ll find on this page the most useful resources to keep learning about Business Analysis, carefully curated by me. Be sure to visit this page often as content will be added from time to time. I recommend bookmarking it for future reference and convenience. Enjoy!
- The Junior Business Analyst Manifesto | New in the Business Analysis profession? The Junior BA Manifesto is the ultimate resource to find out about the best actions to take in order to kick-start your BA career.
- 10 checklists for the Business Analyst | Efficient BAs use checklists; in this post, you will find 10 checklists to help you become a better BA, regardless of your junior/senior status.
- The key ingredient to become a good BA | There’s only one way to become a good business analyst; you have to do it. This post will explain you why, and how to get the best from it.
- Critical skills for the Business Analyst | Getting a BA job is often the easy part; getting good at what you do is harder. This post will give you some guidance on the skills you need to develop to reach a new level.
- Elicit the best requirements from your users | Too often, business analysts are acting as proxies for the system users, bringing their bias in requirements. This post will give you 4 tips to get the best from your users.
- There is always a better way to do it | Even as a senior BA, there is always room for improvement. This post highlights 3 ways to improve yourself and stay at the top as a Business Analyst.
- The Busy BA Reading List series | Because there’s so much time in a week, we often don’t have time to stay on top of the latest trends in Business Analysis. This series gives you an unique chance to get the most interesting material on the web on a regular basis.
- Subscribe to Eric the BA.com future updates! | Whether you’re a new Business Analyst trying to learn the basics, or a senior BA looking for new learning opportunities, you can subscribe to Eric the BA.com future updates.